Sydney’s most trusted commercial kitchen electricians
When it comes to the electrical systems in your commercial kitchen, you don’t want to entrust the job to just any electrician. A commercial kitchen electrician understands the unique requirements of your venue as well as the specific issues faced by kitchen electrical systems.
At Bilby Group, our licenced electricians are experienced at working within hospitality venues and can carry out a wide range of maintenance and repair jobs ranging from general tenancy electrical issues to periodic testing and tagging of equipment or dealing with lighting issues.
Bilby Group is experts in commercial kitchen repairs and commercial kitchen servicing, so if you need help with your electrical systems, we can help. We pride ourselves in making life easy for our clients, so you can rest easy knowing we are working hard to make sure your electrical systems stay well maintained, up-to-date and functioning optimally without you having to lift a finger.
Keeping your hospitality business running safely & efficiently
Hospitality businesses thrive on happy customers. Whether it is a cafe, bar, hotel or restaurant, an unexpected electrical breakdown can upset your guests.
Reduce business downtime and prevent kitchen equipment hassles with help from our qualified and licensed commercial electricians in Sydney.
Our commercial kitchen electrical repair services include:
- Electrical fuses/sockets/switch boards
- Electrical wiring for exhaust fans, hoods, filtration systems, ovens, freezers, refrigerators, food processors, etc.
- Fire alarms, sensors and other safety equipment
- Lights, bulbs, ventilation systems, etc.
From regular repairs to new electrical installations, we adhere to the required Australian Safety Standards.
We professionally diagnose and fix electrical issues faster than others, ensuring complete safety for your employees and guests.
Get your commercial kitchen up and running with Bilby Group.
We help with your commercial kitchen electrical repair & maintenance needs
Serving your guests with the best food is your #1 priority without getting saddled by annoying electrical issues. You can be stress-free when you have Bilby Group by your side to take care of electrical repairs of your commercial kitchen. As minor as installing lights to providing multiple connections for kitchen equipment and everything beyond, our commercial electricians can help
Frequently Asked Questions
Generally, it is anything between 3 to 5 years. However, the exact schedule can be determined after a comprehensive risk assessment of your commercial kitchen and other equipment. Schedule the visit from one of our technicians.
- Keep electrical equipment away from wet areas
- Keep your kitchen equipment installation in good working order; stop using them if they are not working properly
- Fix worn out or exposed electrical wires without any delay
- Install safety switches
- Avoid using double adaptors & extension leads
- Train your restaurant staff about safe practices of handling kitchen equipment and other appliances
- Ask for professional help on the first sign of fire risk—suspected odour, electrical sparking, shock, etc.
Fill out the booking request form below and we’ll be in touch!